The Administrative office holds the responsibility of the students admission process.The minimum qualifying marks for a student to be eligible to apply for studying MBBS in Gullas college of Medicine is 50% (aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Students who wish to study MBBS in UV Gullas should also clear NEET exam in India. The estimated time for application processing at UV Gullas College of Medicine is somewhere around 3 to 5 working days. At a later stage, the selected students will get the Letter or Notice of Acceptance from the institute. It is important to present all the certificates, including mark sheets at the time of the admission process , Once you receive an email from the university, it is important to prepare these important documents for submission:
- Get your post-admission letter ready.
- Collect affidavit for the apostle process.
- A medical report is an important addition to the list.
- You have to submit original certificates to the college management.
- The student is required to attend a visa interview in the Philippines consulate, and it usually takes around 10 days for issuing of Visa. Hence, it is better to start your process ahead of time. Once you get a visa, you are ready to fly to the university.