Note that the minimum qualifying marks to apply for admission at this famous college are 50% (It is for the aggregate of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics). Students that are interested in getting admission to UV Gullas college are also required to clear the NEET exam here in India to continue their education.
Indian students need to qualify for the NMAT exam in the Philippines to get enrolled in this reputed medical college. Reports reveal that the estimated time for application processing at UV Gullas College of Medicine is somewhere around 3 to 5 working days.
At a later stage, the selected students will get the Letter or Notice of Acceptance from the institute. It is important to present all the certificates, including mark sheets at the time of the admission process.
Now, you might be eager to know the list of documents that are must for sending your application to UV Gullas College of Medicine. Well, here is the list:
In order to get admission candidate must follow this eligibility criterion:
- The student must be at least 18 years old.
- He/she must have completed the high school education.
- The application form for the admission must be filled out carefully.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character must be signed from the last attended university.
- An original copy of the birth certificate may be required.
- 12th mark-sheet
- 10th mark-sheet
- NEET score card/sheet
- Copy of the Passport
Once you receive an email from the university, it is important to prepare these important documents for submission:
- Get your post-admission letter ready.
- Get financial affidavit for the apostle process.
- A medical report is an important addition to the list.
- You have to submit original certificates to the college management.
The documents you have submitted are compulsory send to Philippines Embassy and New Delhi for attestation and apostle process.
Then we will receive all the documents after the completion of the apostle process. A set of Dates will be scheduled by the Philippines Embassy for Visa Interview The student is required to attend a visa interview in the Philippines consulate compulsory on the respective date allotted for them .
After completing the Interview it usually takes around 10 days for issuing of Visa. On the other hand the Air ticket and travel arrangements will be done by the International Admission office. Hence, it is better to start your process ahead of time. Once you get a visa, you are ready to fly to UV Gullas college of Medicine Philippines.